My 7th grader that has grown up way to fast right before my eyes! He brings me sooo many laughs! When he smiles, his eyes light up a room. His heart is so big , he has so much compasion for others.. I just want to hug and squeeze him everyday! But it is only when he stands up next to me and his head rest up under my chin that I realize how fast time is passing! He loves everything from baseball, basketball, football, scouts to music, theatre and dance! But he doesn't like to get dirty! His favorite food is Sushi!!
Kayla
My 5th grader who loves to be a tom boy one day and a girly girl the next day! she loves to get out with the boys and play and get down right dirty! She is athletic and loves adventure! She lives for the adrenaline rush! (scares me to death)...but at the same time, she loves to play dress up with her sister and wear lip gloss, paint her toe nails, wear jewelery and loves to try on her aunt kristin's high heals! But for Kayla it is always about being comfortable when she goes to school because she loves to run and play !Her favorite food is chinese!
Hailey
My 3rd grader who loves to draw! She loves to play with her baby dolls, dress up, have tea parties, and make arts and crafts all day long! She has a new love for horses! Hailey can get a little wild and crazy...she has a style of her own which will have you rolling on the floor laughing..it is her very own style of dancing! It keeps our household very entertained! She is very literal and straight forward! She is very motherly , she loves to be in the kitchen and could bake and serve all day long! She is going to be a great mom one day! :) She is very helpful, and gives amazing shoulder rubs! Her favorite food is chicken nuggets!
Rylan
My little Preschool Monkey boy! I love this little tarzan ! His little eyes light up a room. He is a ham! But a little terror at that too! He is very very smart...takes in and observes everything! He loves to ride his bike..which he stands up on his seat, and likes to pop a wheely.! he loves to drive his Kimi car..watch basketball games, F-1 races, play baseball, football! You name it! But one of the funnest things for me to watch with Rylan is ... his love for bugs.. He is an all around BOY!!! he loves to get dirty... he loves to pick up little spiders, ants, catch butterflies..you name it. Then come and show me! I love watching him ! If it has to do with Balls or Cars!! He is # 1 happy!! But most importantly just make sure to always have red basketball shorts and he is good to go! His favorite food right now is Corn!
NEW BLOG
-
Due to Aaron and I getting married, I have created a new blog for our new
family. It is http://aaronandemilyforever.blogspot.com/ Hope you enjoy it!
Proud Mama (and Daddy)
-
Our big Kindergartener keeps up on our toes, but most of all she makes us
PROUD! Bailee just brought home her 2nd Quarter report card. I know it is
Kinderg...
An End and A Beginning
-
Since my dad, my mom, and my sister called today to tell me that I had
fallen off the face of the earth and they were worried about me, I am
finally gettin...
Hard looking back, but grateful, none the less
-
The Fourth of July is a holiday that The Big Guy Lowe *loves* to celebrate!
Not only do we get to celebrate the wonderful freedoms that are ours and
the li...
My family
-
My family has grown so much after we moved from utah to arizona. We have
recently moved into a new home and subdivison. this is us standing in front
o...
It has only been 5 months
-
Which means the kids have totally changed since the last time I posted.
Fiona is now 8 months old. She rolls over, sits up, backward scoots and
says Mama! ...
THOMPSON TUNER(TALES OF ZACHARY"S FUNNY LIFE)
-
BRIANNA-WELL ZACHARY IS HERE AND IS GOING TO TELL ABOUT A FUNNY
EXPERIENCE.ZACH-ONE TIME ME AND BRI WHERE JOKING AROUND AND PLAYING A GAME
CALLED "NINJA" T...
April's Adventure
-
This post is a few months late, but I found the pictures on the camera. We
tried to drive up to Mount St. Helens the beginning of April, but the roads
wer...
Blake
-
So last night at dinner Blake said we had a sub in art today. I said oh,
so. She showed us a book and it had things inappropriate. I said what was
it, he s...
Cross Country Awards
-
Keagen was awarded a night of celebration for his team for him and his
team. They really enjoyed the celebration with the Highschool. Keagen
recieved a...
AJ turns 5!
-
October 1, 2008 AJ turns FIVE!
and we celebrated at the Happiest Place on Earth...yes Disneyland! What a
great place to turn 5! Started out with breakfast ...
Religion
-
Tonight I had a very deep discussion with a Baptist boy about after life. I
listen to his views on God and Christ, and the meaning of sin. We discussed
the...
Hey to my family
-
Hey Cody! How are you doing? Next time you get a chance give me a call or
send me a message. I checked out your blog. Amazing wipe out dude!! Well
catch ya...
Chad's Soccer Tournament - Day Two
-
Running hard and fast!
Who cares if the shoelaces are tied?!
Busch Gardens Soccer Classic Champion!!!!
*Busch Gardens Soccer Classic - Day Two*
Th...
5 comments:
Oh my heck!! I am so excited that you got a blog!! I will add you to mine ASAP!!!
Kayla is SOOO cute... I am so happy for her that she got to be baptised!!!
by the way the way, the link to my blog is www.ruldsiam.com
You had it wrong but thats ok :)
Wow, that is cool Cody has a page started too. I will add him as well.
Kayla you look beautiful!
Post a Comment