Friday, March 28, 2008

I have so many things I want to post! Pictures of Codys Pine wood durby!! Easter Pictures and more. I sat down tonight.....tired as ever!! And was going to upload some pictures on here and realized Brandon has the camera!! So that will have to wait!!

It is snowing here today in March!! The 1st day of Spring Break. Can you believe it! The kids love it, they think it is pretty neat! I think it is crazy!

Just got home from a baby shower the activity day girls put on for thier leaders! It was so cute! I loved watching them. And most fun for me was holding a little baby boy Owen!! He was a doll. I was wishing it was my little nephew Owen. He was so cute and tiny. Now just watching basketball. I need to go cook dinner!!

Juls

2 comments:

Janae' said...

Yeah!! A post. Good job girl.. Can't wait to see all the photos you are speaking of. Good luck with Spring Break.. Love you

Karin said...

SNOW???
IS this a record for Vancouver?
I think has snowed a couple times this year...didn't you have a snow day too?
So Spring Break is over, have you recovered?
Can't wait to see all the pictures!