Monday, January 26, 2009

Janae Comes to Town!




Since I am sooo late on posting this blog... most everyone has probably visited either Janae's site or the UdaIda stormtrackers site and is up to date on the weekend all ready!! :) But because I love this little lady so much I wanted to attache a little slide show. Janae came to town for the UdaIda 2008 Stormtracker convention that Dad put on!! Which was amazing!! Way to go dad!! Wow!! So immpressive!! That was a blast!! 10 hours of good times and could have gone longer! Never enough time!!

I just have to say how much joy it is to be around Nae!! I love my NAE NAE!! She always makes me smile! She is so huggable, lovable, and I just have to squeeze her everytime I see her!! I miss her so much and it is always hard to say goodbye to her! She makes me laugh so hard!! We found each other saying the same things at the same times a few different times during the weekend and we would just laugh!! I just love her!! It was so good to see her!! My husband and my children loved her too! Even if Hailey does have personal space issues! sorry!! ha ha! All my family had a great time! I am so glad you got to come visit and stay with Dad! Dad thanks for sharing Janae with us!! Janae...I am soooooo immpressed you tried Eel and raw Salmon! Wow... I didn't think you were going to really going to do it!! Way to go!! We love you!! Can't wait to see you soon! Hopefully at the girls trip!! I will cross my fingers that I get to go and you get to go!! ha ha! Juls

1 comment:

Karin said...

Too bad we didn't coordinate our visits! I would've loved to been with ya all!
PS. I won't eat sushi.