I have forgotten what it was like to wake up in the night so many times! It was almost like having new baby last night! Yesterday Brandon and I took Rylan in for his Surgery at the Childrens Hospital . We checked in at 8:30am and made it back home just in time for the kids to get off the bus a few minutes after 3pm. Everything went great with the surgery.
I slept downstairs last night so Brandon could get some sleep. I was hoping the pain medicine would make little Rylan sleepy since it was Tylenol with Codeine, but not little Rylan . It makes him Hyper!! So we were up all night! Today he is doing great! I am soooo tired! Hailey just got on the bus and Kayla and Cody are at school. Sooo...I am going to go take a nap!!
Juls
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I am so glad he is doing well. I didnt want to call you in case you were resting. I am also glad to see you posting more. Yeah!!!
Hey guys.
Brandon never mentioned Rylan having surgery..
What was it for? I am glad that he is doing good...We will be seeing you guys soon! The house goes up on the market this week!!!
Post a Comment