My visiting teachers stopped by and brought me this delicious chocolate shake!! mmm and a movie gift card. Right after she left . One of my favorite people..Karen brought me a sweet card and beautiful flowers with lots of hugs!! This day is so fun!! I just really should have cleaned my house yesterday! Yikes, surprise, surprise! =)
I didn't know I would have had all these visitors! It is so much fun! I am having a wonderful Birthday!!






2 comments:
Happy Birthday Julie!!
JULIE ANN!
You are a bloggin' girl!
I clicked on you just to see if you had blogged anything lately and wow, I am behind. I read them all and looked at all the pictures.
GIRL, YOU LOOK LIKE A ROCK STAR!
I am not kidding! You are just so beautiful. Your family easter picture is adorable, your little ones just aren't so little anymore.
I'm so glad you had a great birthday! I can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment