Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Girls Trip 2008

GG, Me , and Mom!






5 comments:

Janae' said...

That is the most beautiful picture!!! I LOVE it.. and glad to see you put up something new on your blog you busy lady you.. LOL. I miss you soooo much I cry when I think about it.. Love ya

Janae' said...

P.S. Kristin has a new updated blog. it is www.Davidkristin.blogspot.com Just so you can add it .. Love ya

cody said...

I thought I better get something up!! I can't wait to make a slide show or something!! You guys are on top of things. I am going to try tonight to get some cool things up, I am so not up on how this all works!! Love you all! Miss you all so much already! Can't wait for next year! Juls

Mnisa said...

I love the new layout and additions. Looks so good!

Karin said...

I love this picture!
your slideshows are so awesome! I wish I would have done one on mine. I'm going to change my background and finally do a header on my blog---well not really, Tami is doing it for me!!!! IS"NT SHE GREAT?