Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Jamison Square Park (Portland, Oregon)
Teresa told me about a great park downtown Portland to take the kids. So today we loaded up the kids and took them downtown. They absolutely loved it! It was a chilly Oregon morning, but it didn't stop the kids from splashing around in the water. Luckily enough the sun came up and we were able to enjoy all of the beautiful weather! Teresa brought Drew, Nicolas and her sweet dog Bailey. I enjoyed watching Nicolas jump up to try and catch the birds. That was so sweet. We ate lunch, visited, watched the kids, and of course walked across the street for ice cream after! The greatest part was, the news channel was right outside the ice cream shop filming. The kids thought for sure they were going to be famous and be on t.v. Just as we walked out of the ice cream shop, channel 12 news walked in the doors of the ice cream shop and started shooting. The kids thought they missed their big chance to become movie stars!! They begged Teresa and I to let them go back into the shop. It was adorable! :) It was a great relaxing day! I definately will take the kids back to this park again! Thanks Teresa!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
That looks likesooo much fun!
Why don't I live by you???/
How fun!! I need a friend like Teresa. I am so jealous!! You have to tell me where that park is. Love you girl.
Post a Comment