Friday, August 1, 2008

Packing for 6!!

Okay the stress of Packing for 6 people for an almost 2 week vacation is amazing! I feel like I have packed my entire house!! I just did this a couple weeks ago for a 2week trip to Idaho with The kids and just me. But doing this for the kids, Brandon , and I seams like a lot more stuff! Maybe because CAMPING is involved in the family reunion!!

2 tents
2 pop up canopy tents
2 sets of golf clubs
2 coolers
4 helmets so the kids can ride the 4 wheelers
camping chairs
6 sleeping bags
Pillows/blankets
etc,etc

and the clothing, for not only warm summer days, cool nights!!yikes!! Yes...that all goes on top of the Suburban!! How do people do this with out Suburbans!!And yet the vacation has not yet started. All the stuff is loaded in the car for the kids entertainment, the rain has started to come down! The long road ahead!!
We are off to make our way to Idaho/then Utah until the 13th!! My kids have heard me stressing out at them all day, so hopefully the drive will be much more pleasent for them!!
I will have a lot of blogging to do when I return!! :) I still haven't blogged my trip to Idaho! So hopefully we will have lots of happy smiling pictures to show you when I return!! See you Later!! Juls

1 comment:

Janae' said...

Loved your post Julie. I just had to giggle knowing what that feels like, NOT fun. Love you and drive safe and can't wait to see your pictures when you get back. Love you.