Thursday, September 4, 2008
Precious Hailey
This post is mainly for my journaling purpose. I just loved this and wanted to remember my sweet Hailey. The night before the kids went to school Brandon gave all the kids father's blessings to start off the school year. It was really cute. Hailey was first because she was the youngest. When she was done. Cody asked" Did you feel that?" Hailey looked up to her dad with her big brown eyes and said " Thank you dad, that felt really nice." So last night we were all eating dinner at the table , talking about the 1st day of school and Hailey spoke up and said. " Dad, it was a good thing you gave me that blessing, because it really helped me today. " It was the sweetest thing ever. Her voice was really soft and tender. I didn't want to forget that momemt. So thanks for sharing it with me! Kids are just so precious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
oh sooooo sweeet.
I'm glad you journaled that!
YOu could write a book with all the cute things she says.
Yesterday, Noah kept asking me questions and I kept saying no, he finally replied, "Guess I'll have to go to Subway for a yes"
Post a Comment