So I have decided to blog a little journal entry of my little man Rylan! I just love this kiddo to pieces! He causes me so much grief and brings me so much joy! I have never had a 2 year old that is so full of energy in my life! I need more locks on the doors and today I have learned that I need to have them much higher! But then again I think he would scale the walls and figure out a way to unlock them! So after instant messaging many of Rylan's daily craziness to a few of my sisters, they always tell me I need to "blog" it!! So I think today I will!
I am upstairs getting dressed and Rylan comes in and tells me that he is poopy(which we need to work on the potty training!) and so I tell him to go downstairs and get me wet wipes. He is fully dressed for the day. I continue to get myself ready. Notice it has been a couple minutes! With Rylan that is trouble!!! So I go downstairs and see the front door (which was dead bolted) is wide open! I run downstairs calling Rylan's name! When I look out the door...Oh my heck I wish I had a camera ! Which of course that was not the thought at the time!! Rylan was BUTT NAKED climbing on my Suburban!!! I have NEVER been so embarressed in my life!! I grab him and take him inside. Thinking the police or social services would surely arrive soon if any of my neighbors had seen this episode!! Rylan had taken off his poopy diaper (at least on the hard wood floor! ) and all of his clothes! little stinker!! Will I survive! I do not know!!
So on a happier note! This is why I love my 2 year old so much....So later in the afternoon I went to go put laundry away in my bedroom when I look in my master bath and the radio is on and the music is pumping! :) this is so cute!! Rylan was holding my hair brush upside down up to his mouth like he was lip singing and he was dancing around!! It just made me start laughing so hard!!! I just picked him right up and started dancing around with him!! He is just so sinking cute, I just love him soooo much!! What do you do with a 2 year old!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Love it!
what do you do with a 2 year old?
Don't bink!
He'll be 5 soon, and be the sweetest little man ever
Oh How I miss that stage!! Really, I do, sounds crazy but I do!!
Rylan is so great! I love all the stories, and yes you need to blog them so that you can look back on them and laugh!! Good luck, and like your sister said, don't blink!!
I needed a good laugh...I know, while it was happening it must not of seamed so funny. Thanks for sharing. M
My 2 year old is trying to keep up with her little boyfriend! I also tagging you!
How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
Post a Comment