Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Family





I haven't posted for a while....I can't believe it when I think I still need to blog the family reunion in Utah with the Thompsons. Also I need to blog the trip to Idaho. Mainly for Journaling purposes, but I can't believe how much I want to say.

This week we have been so blessed to have family in town!! Everyone flew into town on last Thursday night. Cody received his Arrow of Light award for cub scouts and couldn't have been happier to have so much family attend this special award. It was so much fun.

We also went to the Great Wolf Lodge. The cousins had a great time playing with each other and of course the brothers and sisters enjoyed the water slides just as well! It was so much fun to see my Brothers and sisters with their families! They have all gotten so big!! We got to have Aunt Brooksie , Jordan and Alex stay at our house. That was funny!! Lots of silly giggles! So fun!

Sunday the family also came to our Ward to see the Primary Program. That meant a lot to me!! Thank you everyone!! :) Then bbq at kris house and family fued!!

Karin was able to stay at my house since Monday. She flies out tomorrow night! I will miss her!! It has been so great to see her!! Even though we tried to shop today. Little Rylan didn't quite allow it!! But we still were able to sneak in a lunch at Beaches with cousin Sandi and Kristin. It was a great time.

All in all, Family means so much , and this week has been great! Thanks everyone! Thanks Dad and Ann for making the reunion possible! And to everyone that had to travel soooo far!!
Juls

1 comment:

Tami said...

Sounds like you have had a blast. We are so proud of Cody, he is such a great kid and is on his way to Eagle and beyond. WE love you guys!