Friday, October 31, 2008
Halloween Night 2008 !
Thank you to Karin...This year, I procrastinated shopping for kids Halloween costumes. Thankfully Karin was here visiting! :) She had a great idea for Cody, and helped me look up some ideas on line for costumes you can make. Since most of the costumes are sold out 2 days before Halloween! :) Kids were happy. Hailey was soo excited for her bubbly bath costume. She fit the part! Quite funny. Kids had a great time trick or treating! We were done by 7:30pm! :) Cody is in 5th grade this year and was invited to a Halloween sleep over party. So he was off and running!! He is getting soo big. I think this might be his last year to trick or treat! Dad and Ann stopped by later to visit. Very nice chilly Halloween evening! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
Oh my gosh. Soso sos ososososo cute!!!
They turned out sooooo cute! I love it~I am so glad you posted these pics, and by the way you look great in that awesome white hooded vest!
I had a great time visiting you!
thanks for EVERYTHING!
I miss you already.
They look great! I bet they had a fun time. Glad I got to see them.
Love you all gramma
They are so adorable! Great job on the costumes :)
Nice photo's! Thanks for shareing them.
Post a Comment