
Months of Anticipation....The Twilight Premiere!! Yeah!! Sooo excited!! Teresa , Shelley, Jill and I all went to the movie theater down town Vancouver. Jill and Teresa had given me the first novel of the Twilight series to read on my trip to Idaho this summer. I am not really a " novel reader" I thought a romance novel about a vampire??? no way guys!! Not for me!! They said to just give it a try. I started packing for the trip and that night opened it up and read the first 50-60 pages and made a phone call to Jill the next day and said, " I might need to borrow the 2Nd book , this is great! :) . very odd for me. So I took both books and headed on my trip to Idaho. After Idaho was my trip to Utah were I continued to read non-stop and purchased book 3-4! Finished both in a couple days! I was so addicted I couldn't believe it! Then to find out a movie was going to be made, even better? Or was it? I just didn't want to have what was in my head of my characters to be ruined by some actors.... I know sounds crazy, but I loved what I thought "Edward" looked like in my head, or Bella etc etc. But I was excited for the movie to come out! The date of the movie changed a couple times, and I hardly could wait. Teresa b-day is today the 22Nd, so we thought we would have a vampire b-day for her! Sorry girl, we never pulled that one off. It was going to be only for those who read the series!! ha ha! But the movie was just as fun. Poor Teresa and I had a couple drunks that sat behind us throwing popcorn, and kicking our seats.. the theater was full. We were both quite happy that we already had read the book so we didn't have to concentrate as hard. Can't believe the way people behave sometimes! It was quite funny, people were clapping and cheering! Of all ages, very comical! I loved it! Shared some laughs with some friend. I didn't have the highest expectations either (as Jayme and others have said) a few times, I thought it was a little low budget, but it was great. My favorite was when Edward sparkled! Teresa and I looked at each other and started busting up laughing! Come on , couldn't they have done a little better job then soaking him in glitter!! That was hilarious!! Not quite what I had pictured in my head! so funny! When I found out who was playing " Edward, I was disapointed, but by the end of the movie, I think I was in love!! ha ha! " I am excited to go again and see it with Brandon when the hype settles down. But thanks Teresa, Shelley, and Jill, I had a great time with you all! And thanks for introducing the books to me!! I am such a Twilight junkie!! ha ha! Can't wait for the next movie...can they hurry up already!! :)






5 comments:
ok master blogger...you are on it girl..fun times!
Wow, I had no idea you even read these books! I'm glad you had so much fun!
The sparkly Edward was my favorite! I had fun with you and can't wait to see the 2nd one so we can laugh through that one too! Of course we get the drunks behind us! Not fair!
Thinking of you today....glad to hear all went well. Love you!
Sounds like so much fun, what a great group of friends! There are some ladies here that have talked and talked about this series and I still have never looked into it (I'm lucky to read a magazine, lol!) I am glad you had a great time and enjoyed the movie! Hope you are recovering well and quickly. Love ya!
Mnisa
So cool! Sounds like an awesome night. Brooke went this weekend with friends. Sorry we have dropped off the blog scene for a while. Fall has been insane... Soccer, Soccer, more Soccer, Webelos, Brooke's Tonsillectomy, School, School, Science Projects and more School... LOL And I still keep a full time job and work 50 hours a week. Crazy doesn't seem to describe it. Miss you all so much!! Can't wait to catch up. I will try to call you this week. HUGS and KISSES from VA!! It's been so long I forgot how to log in.
Post a Comment