Saturday, December 20, 2008

Evening of Christmas Cookie Baking!



This year Kristin and I had big plans for Christmas Baking!! :) We decided we would buy the best ingredients and research the yummiest recipes we could find....so that we could become the most talented bakers in the Northwest!! We wanted to have some great things to post on the sisters recipe blog! :) Just kidding...We had so much fun!! We are the silliest bakers around!! Do you call women bakers??? I don't even know! We found the easiest recipes that no one would ever be able to mess up! And pretended that they were the hardest!! ha ha!! And had the funnest time making them!! It was so much fun!! Kids had a great time playing games and Dad and Ann came over later to eat some yummy baked ham and watch the snow fall! It was a great evening!! And yes Kris!! We are the Martha Stewarts of the Northwest!! Karin & Jayme..you still have it! Arizona is not in the Northwest!! Love you Kris or shall I say Mrs. Claus!! ha ha!!

1 comment:

Karin said...

You are toooooo funny. I love your posts. Mrs. Claus, where did you find your stockings? too cute. You girls look like you had so much fun. Martha's of the NorthWest! I love it!