Sunday, February 22, 2009

Harlem Globetrotters !!




Dad and Ann watch Rylan and Hailey so Brandon and I could take Cody and Kayla to go see the Harlem Globetrotters!! The two older kids, They were so excited. They did not know much about the Harlem Globetrotters...Cody ..following basketball really was confused why he had not seen them on Espn. His friends at school were telling him they were better then the US Olympic team and he didn't understand. He was so excited. To be able to go see a team that had not lost in 36 years!! They were undefeated!! Wow...he was excited!! Kayla was so excited, as soon as she saw the smoke come up and the players come out on the floor she knew this was bigger than the Portland Pilots or the Blazers games!! She was sooo fun to watch. I sat by her the entire game, never have I enjoyed more than to just watch out of the corner of my eye..to just see this ginormous smile on her face. She laughed and laughed and laughed!! She loved all the tricks and amazing dunks!! Every minute of it was hilarious to Kayla!!
Cody enjoyed the night also!! He was having a great time. A little confused at first..mom, dad??? Is this really a game? Can they do that? What is going on? Then he would just watch in amazement and laugh and smile!! They both enjoyed themselves so much! I laughed a ton! It was a great show!! They are very very talented and soo soo funny!! They were soo great with the kids also, we stayed after the game for the autograph session and they were wonderful with the kids. I was very impressed!! What a fun night! I must say though... Brandon would have to agree with me , that our favorite part of the night was to watch both Cody and Kayla the entire night smile and laugh so much!! We could tell they enjoyed themselves sooo much! Their eyes were filled with laughter and that was the best!! Thanks Dad and Ann for watching Rylan and Hailey ( taking them to the Pilots game, they had so much fun! ).
Go Harlem Globetrotters!!! Hopefully one day again we will take Ry Ry and Hailey!

2 comments:

MOM said...

Wow! how great! I bet it was a blast watching them. Thanks for the blog. Love mom

Karin said...

I know I shouldn't be jealous, but I am .
I'm so glad all 4 of you got to go.