Saturday, February 14, 2009
Shopping, Shopping & more Shopping!!
Something so fun about Shopping with Sisters!! :)
Karin flew into town for the Gonzaga game from Arizona. So on Friday we had the day planned out to shop, shop , shop!! I got the kids off to school and picked up Karin around 8 am and met Kristin about 8:30! We drove to Portland where Kristin knew of this fabulous little breakfast cafe' Zells! So cute! I loved it!! Delicious!! Then it was time to drop off Rylan so we could really consentrate on shopping!! ha ha!! He was very excited . We thought we had plenty of time, 3 girls , no kids!! An entire day..... well 2 hours in buckle's dressing room apparently was not enough!! ha ha! We had to go to another mall to find another buckle's dressing room for another 1 1'2 hours!! It was so much fun! All in all we shopped and shopped until about 9pm that 1st night! And if that was not enough, lol...we had to hit the home stores the next day because we just somehow ran out of time the first day!! ha ha!! It was so much fun.... We laughed and laughed, just could not figure out how time could fly by sooo fast! It was so much fun! Poor Karin never found her cake plate, but the jeans & Purse she found were amazing!! I was sooo jealous!! Of course everything kris got was great too! It was all sooo fun! We also played some games back at my house after the first night of fun, that was fun! I can't remember the name of the game, but Dave... I will be asking! We have to buy that one!! So funny! Something about being around Sisters!! I love it!! I wish we all lived right next door, maybe we would drive each other crazy??? NA!! We just would have sooo much fun!! ha ha!! I love you Karin!! I had so much fun in the dressing room with you!!! You are the best!!! I miss you soo much! Thanks for sharing your vacation with me!! & Can I just say ... Fleur-de-lis !! I love you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
I love you Juls!
Thanks for spending all that time with me...I loved it!
Post a Comment