
Well what do I do when I have loads of laundry to fold, piles of dishes to load in my dish washer, and just a couple cute kids running wild in the house late on a cold evening???
mmm..this particular evening I decided to check my email and post a picture of my adorable sisters on face book. When I did , my sister Janae popped on and posted how much she loved all of us sisters and wished she was with us. I told her I would photo shop her in if I could. :) So as the children run through the house , helping themselves to ice cream, Halloween candy, soda!! j.k.. Nae emails me a picture she took posed of herself.. we go back and forth to make the photo just right! After quite some time! Walla!! It is perfect...like she was with us all along!!
What a fun night it was!! What to do on a Sat night..when it is cold outside, your husband & Oldest son are away at a football game.. the younger ones just playing! Just face book and photo shop in your sister to where ever trips you want her to be! It will bring you the most joy and laughter you can imagine!! It was so much fun! Thank you Nae! I love you soo much!! Thanks for making my Sat night.. better than any dinner and movie could ever had been! I love you!!
Enjoy the pic!






2 comments:
I had the best time too Juls!! Thank you!
That's awesome!
I just wish the picture were bigger so I could see her face!
you girls are so fun!
Post a Comment