Saturday, November 14, 2009



Today was the big day!!! Cody got his cast off! He had been waiting for many many reasons! One-to SHOWER!! he is sick of taking baths! TWO- To be able to join his hot shots basketball team. Three-to get a hair cut! He has been wanting one, but would not get one, just in case some hair fell in his cast. So today was a happy day! I picked him up from school and we met Dad at Janzen beach to grab a quick bite to eat on dad's lunch break. Ry was so excited to ride the Carousel. Along with Cody! :) Ry kept saying all the way home.. " Mom.. that was Awesome! " I love the words that comes out of that boys mouth! He loved it! It was fun meeting dad for lunch!
On to the Doctor office! The big saw came out! Cody's eye's got real big! Is this going to cut my skin? He was great.. real tough and showed no fear! lol.. It was really loud.. Rylan hated it! As you can see.. he covered his ears the entire time and was absolutely scared to death! What are they doing to my brother!! The smell was horrible!!! Just horrible.. I almost threw up..waiting for Cody to return from x-rays it was nasty! In the end Cody was happy.. He can now Shower!, Cut his hair, and almost play basketball! It is not quite healed. Doctor says 2 more weeks. He has to tape his two fingers together.. then he will be able to play.. He was bummed out, but happy he didnt have to put another cast on!! And mom is happy that he can get a hair cut!!
I was so lucky to be able to watch Sadie for a short time yesterday! I have to say.. I was in Heaven!!! What a doll! A happy happy girl! Cody was so excited to read to Sadie.. He read two books to her, she loved it..You could tell that she has been read to many times! Cody says that he now has taught Sadie her ABC's!!



I loved playing with Sadie on the floor! I would stick my tongue out and then Sadie would too! She probably thought.. who are all these crazy people staring at me.. ha ha.. Brandon & and I were just making faces at her and loving having her coo and make faces back at us!

We love you Sadie!! We will babysit you anytime!! You are a cutie!!!

1 comment:

Karin said...

so cute!
Glad he finally got that cast off.