





Fall is in the air! I love it!! Today was very cold and stormy! Rain , rain , rain, and wind like crazy! Kayla was sick..just cleaning , mopping, and hanging out. We were having some friends come over from that we hadn't seen for a long time from Texas. The boys were going to a Football game later in the evening and the girls were hangin out. So earlier in the mid day, I decided I was going to make some delicious apple dumplings.. The famous recipe that Karin and I tried about a year ago ! mmmm.. yes.. they were just as tasty as before! So Ry, Hailey decided they would like to help me make them! Unfortunately I never took any pics of us enjoying them, because they were quickly eaten right up! A little vanilla ice cream on top! And mmm... make a cold fall day turn into Heaven! It was even more perfect that Dave, Becky, and Joseph were here to enjoy it with us!
1 comment:
oh baby!!!
I wish I could have had one of those!
IT was so much fun experiementing a new recipe with you....really a year ago...life is going to fast.
STOP IT!!!
Post a Comment