Thursday, May 29, 2008
The Family all came out to watch Cody for his Track Meet. Grandma Ann and Grandpa Harlow came too! Cody was so happy they came! Cody did 3 events. The softball throw. The 200 meter relay, and the 75 meter dash. It was a nice cool Washington day! Everyone enjoyed it. After it was all over Grandpa and Grandma took us all to Burgerville for some yummy food!! It was a great day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Great Job Cody!! I am so glad your family got to come and grandpa and grandma too what a bonus..
That is so special that cody had family cheering him on! I have to say, those pictures make me cold just thinking of sitting on bleachers, and where is the sun? It sure is beautiful!!! I rather run there in the cold than with the snakes and the sand. But wow, I can't believe it is still cold there.
That is so cool! Track and cross-country were the sports I did as a tennager. I LOVE running (but am not good at it, LOL).
Good luck on your future races!
Aunt Mnisa
Post a Comment