Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Terrible Two's




After getting the two older kids on the bus this morning, I decided to head to the gym with Hailey and Rylan. It was a good morning , we arrived back just in time to what we thought would be to make Hailey a sandwich , me a quick shower and get Hailey to Kindergarten. Little did we know, when we opened the door the house we were surprised with a very unplesent surprise!! A smell of rotten eggs! I went right over to the stove and yes!! Rylan had turned the knob to ignight sometime this morning before we left for the gym. It had been on for at least 2 hours! Since this had never happened before I opened all the windows and decided I better leave! No shower, no sandwich for Hailey, just leave. I called the gas company to see how long I should stay out of my house and they said they had to still come out and check it out! How embarressing!! I knew what it was!! Hailey went to sweet Shellys for a sandwich before school. Everything was fine, I ended up getting a shower. But I tell you what, this little Rylan...He is one big Hand full !!!!!! And I just love him to pieces!! Ohhhhh the Terrible Two'ssss

3 comments:

Tami said...

The twos sure are fun arent they. I am glad that everything turned out fine. Love you!

Janae' said...

Oh My heck!!! You gave me the best laugh today. Sorry about it but wow, what a doozer you had. You will be glad later you wrote it down. Love you..

Karin said...

That is so scary! That happened to us, although it was all day! It was winter, the year we sold our house too. We had to open all the windows..the wood floor was popping and pulling apart at the planks, like a cap gun going off. I'm so sorry!
He is cute though!