Friday, May 23, 2008
Thank you to everyone who made this years girls trip the best ever!! It was a much needed trip for me this year ! Thanks so much to Brandons dad who flew all the way from Utah to watch the kids!! That was amazing! They all survived, Even Eric!! :) I loved every minute of the trip. All the time spent laughing, relaxing, dancing, and reminising!! It was so much fun! I can't wait until the next one! Thanks girls!! I love you all! Thank you Brandon for making it possible to go! I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I love all these pics thanks for sharing! YOu have a lot of great ones...I can't wait to get ahold of them and shutterfly!!!!
Julie! Great job on the blog! I love it! You look like you had a blast on your trip! I wish I was there....we need to do something like that sometime! Love ya girl!!
Post a Comment