Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Bandaid Packages!

I have found if you ever are having a not so great of day and need a little cheering up! Call Janae! lol! So I have to share a quick story of a little bit of why I love this little lady so much. I was talking to her when I heard her say " Bring me some tape!" She needed some tape for a package. Then a minute later she said something like. " Oh I have these band aids. I started laughing so hard. She was using bright neon colored band aids to "tape" up her package! It cheered me right up! Then to find out that the lady at the post office wrapped the package in clear packing tape over the band aids, because in all her years working at the post office she had never seen something like that!! I love you Janae! I had to post that memory! To great to forget! You always make me laugh!! I miss you! -If only I had the picture to blog , hee hee!
Juls

4 comments:

Janae' said...

LOL!!! You make my day!!

Brooke said...

Hey Jules, love the story! Leave it to a mom to make it work with bandaids. We set up Chad's blog tonight. Have Cody check it out. Hugs and kisses to all my babies. Tell them Aunt Nancy misses them!
Oh by the way, Brooke started book 4. Oh, Edward!LOL Luv Ya, Nancy

Anonymous said...

okay so i just started to the 4th book. they are about to get married. is it going to make me cry again? lol
omg and can you believe that she actually told jacob she loved him in the third book? are you kidding me! stupid stupid girl.

love you<3

Karin said...

Too funny!
I wish you had taken a picture of that!
Anytime someone takes out a knife to open a package I squirm thinking of Janae' slicing her thumb skin that attaches to the other fingers slicing right in half when she opened the pkg.