As you can all tell by my recent posts.... I am not quite sure where this year has gone??? My kids are super excited to be back in school! With one in preschool, two in elementary, and one in middle school I am busy as ever running around! But I must say that I am very excited to get blogging again! (thank you for the inspiration Janae! lol). As you can see it is 2:25am.. finding time to post is not always easy at my house. Aww the peaceful bliss of 4 kids sleeping!! Just kidding.. I am off to dreamland , but after working on my page a little bit, I just had to post something! I can't promise that I will be able to catch up on all the months that I have been gone from blogging, but am excited to hopefully get back in the grove...of blogging that is!! lol!
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Getting back in the grove!
As you can all tell by my recent posts.... I am not quite sure where this year has gone??? My kids are super excited to be back in school! With one in preschool, two in elementary, and one in middle school I am busy as ever running around! But I must say that I am very excited to get blogging again! (thank you for the inspiration Janae! lol). As you can see it is 2:25am.. finding time to post is not always easy at my house. Aww the peaceful bliss of 4 kids sleeping!! Just kidding.. I am off to dreamland , but after working on my page a little bit, I just had to post something! I can't promise that I will be able to catch up on all the months that I have been gone from blogging, but am excited to hopefully get back in the grove...of blogging that is!! lol!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Welcome Back!!!
Yippee! you are blogging!
Don't check my blog...I've been lazy! Scentsy has taken over all my extra time. =)
Post a Comment