Somethings so special about sisters! When I was pregnant with Hailey I didn't know if she was going to be a boy or a girl. The doctor thought by her heartbeat that she may possibly be a girl, but it wasn't for sure. Deep down inside , I was really hoping for a girl. Only because I really wanted Kayla to experience the joy of sisterhood. To be able to feel the closeness you can have between sisters. There is really nothing like it. I have been so blessed in my life to have such wonderful sisters. Sometimes you have to grow up and get older to really enjoy and experience the bonds that you have made when you were younger, and the bonds you continue to make as you grow older. But I am so so lucky that I have such amazing sisters and sister in laws that I love so much! I feel so close to them more and more everyday! And I am so happy to know that Kayla and Hailey will be able to experience love for each other like this when they get older.
Recently Kristin was blessed with a baby girl Sadie. Through this wonderful blessing came some family members to visit little precious Sadie! While playing with baby Sadie the sisters were also able to play with each other the best way we know how!! lol!!
Shop! Shop! Shop!! :) Play games, eat lots of food!! Stay up as late as we can...try to think that our bodies are still 20 years old! and just giggle giggle and giggle some more! There were even some random dares involved! Way to go Mnisa! What a fun time we all had! I love all of my sisters and am so grateful that they are part of my life and only wish everyday that they all were closer!! :) Thanks for such a fun time.... Tami, Karin, Mnisa, & Kristin! I love you!






2 comments:
I love you Julie!! I am so lucky to have you as a sister. Love this post. Made me tear up. You are the best EVER! I'm so lucky I live by you girl.
It was so much fun! Thank you for always making me feel like a part of the family. It is great to have so many wonderful sisters to enjoy life's precious moments with. Love ya tons!
Post a Comment