Well I knew one day it would happen! Having 4 children..we would have a broken bone of some kind!! Funny thing is..we lasted this long, I figured it would be Rylan!! Our crazy monkey!!
Now we have all sorts of things, Meningitis , crazy scary strep infections they couldn't explain, cutting a tongue almost in half!, but no broken bones!! Almost.....12 years free of broken bones, and it happened!!
Cody..and how??? Playing Kickball at school!! Where?? In his hand and in his finger! As far as we know now...the doctor is going to call us tomorrow and they might want us to go see and orthopedic doctor!!!
Poor little Cody.. he can't write or type.. tonight I had to do his type his homework on the computer for him.. and he is bummed because basketball season is starting in a few weeks!!!!!!!
So cross your fingers for him!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Poor Cody and his mommy :(
Poor Kid!! When I was a kid I broke my hand. Luckily it could still write and type. Hope he heals quickly.
Post a Comment