Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thanksgiving in Idaho


My Mom and Kayla...Hugs ! Soo happy to see each other! Grandma's are sooo much fun! Happy Holidays!! We have arrived in Idaho to Celebrate Thanksgiving! Yipee!!
This year for Thanksgiving we went to Idaho! We met Brandon's parents in Meridian. We were able to celebrate the holiday with my mom and his parents ! What a treat to have both grandparents for the kids . It was a fun day filled with yummy food, new cousins and grandparents and G.G.!


Mom Made these Beanie's they were so fun! I just loved this picture of Hailey! So cute! We put them on the in the morning while were cooking all the food.. we were quite chilly. It was so much fun!

This is Kayla, Brandon's mom Lila and Hailey! they were so happy to hug and squeeze and get lots of kisses from their granny T. while in Idaho! As you can see they were very happy to see each other!



We all LOVE G.G!!! Can't squeeze and love this little lady enough!! mmmmm.. I miss her so much already!!! I love you G.G.!! I wish I was hiding under your bed like I did when I was little ! So great to see G.G.!! And isn't she as beautiful as ever! This is one granny that doesnt age a bit! Everytime I see her!! lol!! I love you!!


Neice Chantelle brought her boyfriend Zach to dinner this year! And we all loved him! What a great guy! So much fun!



Cousin Lily came to Mom's house also this year! She brought her kids , they had a great time with our kids! That was fun to watch all kids run around mom's house! Loved it! What fun to hear all the laughter and silliness, just like when we were younger! So great to see her again! It had been years, but yet when we saw each other if felt like days!! Love you Lily!
Cousin Leon, and Laura also came! Wow what a treat to have all the cousins come! I was in heaven! It had been way to long! Hopefully it will NOT be that long until the next time!! :) Leon was able to bring his little girl also! She was a DOLL! so much fun again! I loved all the little kids! Uncle Pauls wife also came this year with her daughter.



Happy Thanksgiving 2009!! Love all of you!!! I enjoyed every minute of cooking, laughing and giggling with you, and all the silly jokes! And by the way... Leon won this year for gaining the most weight at dinner! Way to eat Leon!! lol!! We were very blessed to have so much family and very blessed to have Brandon's family travel so far safely and that we had clear snow free freeways!! lol and safe travels!!

1 comment:

Karin said...

I loved reading all about this!
So hard to know all that fun was happening and we weren't there. Luckily Tami was with me!!!!!