Sunday, December 6, 2009

More Idaho fun!





We were able to visit Zach and Chantelle's new homes! Zach had purchased a new home recently with a fabulous surround sound, and a ginormous comfy couch..so we had a movie night one evening! The kids loved it! And I did of course!! I am always up for movies!! I think I could have fallen asleep on that couch it was so big... may even be more comfy than my king size bed!! lol! Great place Zach! But more importantly... great company! We had so much fun visiting.. wish we had more time to just hang out and play! Love you guys!



Black Friday.. Rick and Lila had the kids at the Hotel. Brandon, Mom and I went shopping. Then later that evening.. Lila, mom and I were able to go enjoy a movie.. Blind Side! What a treat! Girls night! So great! I had a great time.. I think we all did! I loved the movie too! The kids, Brandon and grandpa stayed at the hotel and swam and played! It was a great day!

No comments: