Sunday, December 6, 2009

Rest of the Idaho Trip!! Hang on Tight!! Cute baby at the end....it is worth it! ")

Mom always puts her Christmas decorations up right after Thanksgiving! So this year she was excited to have the kids at her house to help. And the kids were just as excited to help her out! As you can see ...Hailey and Rylan found their own ways of climbing to reach things! lol. But they enjoyed helping grandma decorate the Christmas tree. Grandma was a great sport, she let them put whatever they wanted on the tree. So this year, she has a hundred percent kids tree! And the kids are soo proud. Cody was soo happy when he found this BSU tree ornament. He couldn't stand it, he wanted a picture with it! lol! They had a great time with music on and digging through all of Grandma's stuff.. Rylan mainly just wanted eat the candy canes!



Thanksgiving Day was so busy with everyone, I really wanted to make a stop to G.G's house before leaving. I didn't feel like I was able to visit enough with her! Of course, when is there ever enough time! So we swung over on Sunday afternoon and visited for a few hours. She made us all her very famous Milkshakes! We were very very Thankful! Our bellys were full and happy! We love G.G's milkshakes! They always bring smiles to everyones faces!! mmmmm..delicious!! We were so glad we had just a little more time with G.G!

Matt and Tami had been in Arizona for the Holiday this year. But arrived home very late the evening before we left.. So the morning on our way out of town, Brandon batted his eyes, lowered his lip and begged to me to drive to Matt's work to go see him! So of course I did!! Brandon was sooo excited to see Matt for just a minute or two! It was worth it!!!
Our Last stop out of Town was to see RYKER!!! When I made the trip in the Summer to Idaho.. I was visiting in hopes that this little guy would be delivered!! lol.. but he was stubborn and was born the day after I drove home!! I even stayed an extra few days!! But I was sooo happy that I could see him just a few months later!! Yay!!! What fun this was!! It was NOT long enough that is for sure!!! But I loved ever sec of it! It was kinda hard to get a chance to hold him, when you have 5 others wanting to love on him as well! He was a big hit!! So great to see him!!! He is a keeper!!! We are so glad he his healthy and Bobbi and Baby are doing great!! Congrats Bobbi!!! Welcome Ryker!!






1 comment:

Janae' said...

How great to read all your blog posts. I am so glad you spent all that time catching up! thanks! Please do it again soon! Loved it!