Monday, June 23, 2008





Saturday was the ribbon cutting for Brandon's work project in Willsonville, Oregon. It was a beautiful day! Cody and Kayla wanted to participate in the mile long morning run. It was on the new Beckman Road. They did a great job! They were really happy when they finished the race and got a Joe's gift card, and a water bottle! We stayed at the opening of the project in the morning, then it was on to the company party! The kids had a great time! I had to put this picture in of Rylan on this ride. The ride went up and down in the air. It was his first " big ride!' He laughed so hard the entire time! I thought he was going to be scared! Looks like we have another thrill seeker on our hands!

3 comments:

Janae' said...

That picture of Rylan is precious!!!!

Karin said...

That is the BEST picture ever! I can just see him laughing so hard, he forgets to breathe! I love it! I wish I was there to see it in person! I love the crazy balloon picture, and how would that be to just go and run a mile one morning, no training, just go do it for fun! I'm sure I would injure something. They are sooo cute! YOUR FAMILY IS SO DARN CUTE!

Karin said...

Check out the time on your blog that you posted this, then look at the time I commented on it! We are on the same time zone...I must be all knowing, or your computer clock must be off. It's funny it shows Janae' at 3:46am!