1. Born in California
2. Love My Family!
3. Talk to at least one of my sister's everyday.
4. Love Music!
5. Must listen to music in the morning while getting ready each morning along with dancing!
6. With the kids as well. Have anyone seen them dance :) They are great dancers...hee hee
7. Love being a mom.
8. Love to see my kids accomplish things they love-brings me so much joy!
9. Love to cheer them on!
10. Hate Scary movies.
11. Love candle light bubble baths.
12. Love sunshine
13. love Texas Thunderstorms! Miss them like crazy!
14. Love picnics
15. Love Hugs
16. Love Babies
17. Hate strong smelling perfumes
18. love yummy smelling lotions.
19. Been Skinny dipping (at night of course)
20. Hate Lies
21. Love Honesty
22. Love Compassion
23. Major Insomniac
24. Can NOT shut my brain off at night.
25. NOT a morning person.
26. Love the smell of fabric softener
27. And Lavender
28. Love to watch people
29. Love hearing peoples life experiences
30. Rocked on grandma's lap forever. Still try :) Chair isn't quite big enough.
31. Have a hard time saying no to people at the check out when they want you to donate for something.
32. Or when kids come to the door! Big Sucker!
33. Worry about death daily
34. Have dreams nightly
35. Don't like the idea of a "Hard Women"
36. Love " Real people"
37. Still miss rollerskating in the basement w/sisters to Wham "Wake me up before you GO Go! "
38. Grew up in a house with All girls and only 1 bathroom.
39. Visited my dad every summer, loved the hydroplane races! Of course all the different Ice plants.
40. Love Circus peanuts
41. Hate the smell of canned oysters
42. Won't go near Brandon for hours after he eats them-I still love you babe!
43. Love sushi & different kinds of fish.
44. Won't eat any kind of canned meat!
45. love roller coasters!
46. love water parks!
47. Rivers scare me
48. Had to do 150 pages of make up homework to graduate seminary my senior year
49. Come on- Seminary was right before lunch hour! Would you go everyday?
50. Love Adventure
51. love mountains. Drives are so pretty, but make me sick unless I am the one driving!
52. Claustrophobic!! In caves when you have to crawl on your belly- I can't breath!
53. Love to get together with people.
54. Love when my kids get to spend time with all of the cousins! It is the best time for them!
55. Dislike cats very much!
56. Love hand sanitizer
58. Love the Ocean, especially Mexico! Beautiful
59. I loved being out in the water and seeing my toes!
60. Love to take family trips- Anywhere!
61. Love to Laugh so hard it hurts
62. Love to stay up all night long & just talk
63. Have had short & long hair
64. Like it long better
65. Love to crank up the music to clean!
66. Not so fond of laundry anymore with 6 of us!
67. Love Idol!
68. Voted on 2 cell phones & 1 wall phone at the girls trip all at the same time for an entire hour for poor Archuleta!
69. love chocolate
70. Have moved so much since I have been married.
71. But I have made so many wonderful LIFETIME friends along the way.
72. Washington
73. Utah
74. Idaho
75. Colorado
76. Texas
77. Love Brandon! Who gave me the best 4 gifts ever! Thanks babe!
78. Used to country line dance/2 step all night long @ Retrix faithfully while living in Logan!
79. Did I just admit that? Ohh and I loved it!
80. learned to soap fountains from my dad!
81. And more pranks-Legal ones!
82. Love soothing eye gel!
83. Love pedicures
84. Love to play tennis, played 4 years in high school.
85. Love the sound of laughing children
86. Still love to dance and lip since to good music with sisters and friends
87. It never gets old! You never get to old!! Keeps you young!
88. love dates with Brandon
89. Loved Ocean Fishing
90. Scared me a little @ least I could see the shore a little in the distance.
91. Would do it again! Can't wait!
92. Love Sunsets
93. Love to watch Rylan pick up bugs
94. Not a book reader
95. Grateful I was raised in the church
96. Look up to my mom
97. Cherish every moment with my dad.
98. Love when Karin sends me Dillards dishes ;)
99. Going to Hailey's Kindergarten Graduation today!
100. I love all of you! Never tag me again! That was hard! j/k love you Carrot stick! hee hee!
I tag... Shelly, Mnisa, Chantelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
LOOOOOOVED IT!
You are awesome. I felt like I was with you and could hear your voice...or wait...was that my voice I heard reading it? Oh well, whatever! GIRL, I miss ya!
That is hilarious! Same voice!! I love it!! Juls
Loved reading it!! that was sooo awesome!! And yes you two have the same voice!!
NOT ME!!!
Is it weird that I was tearing up at some of your comments? Love you girl!
Post a Comment