Saturday, June 28, 2008

Kristin's Hair Extensions by Julie :)




Kristin is doing the trophy presentation for the Grand National this next week in McMinville Oregon. Soooo, she has been working like crazy and hasn't had time to go to a hair sylist. She thought since I have colored her hair it was time to step it up a knotch and try hair extensions! Yikes!! I was sooo nervous! So after scouts I dropped off Brandon and the kids and headed over. It took almost 4 hours but we did it! We ended a little after 1 am! So we threw a picture in of her hair the next day! Her fried Jenny who is a real hair stylist will be at her house wed and will blend it all together! I didn't dare try that! :) It was actually fun!

2 comments:

Janae' said...

Whoa Julie, Looks like you have found your next career after motherhood if you ever want/need one.. LOL. Good to see Kristin..

Karin said...

ooolala!
It looks sooo great!