Monday, June 30, 2008

Finally Feels like Summer!



Today we decided to take the boat out on the lake. The kids were so excited. Everyone had their swimsuits on before breakfast :). It was just our family. Which was a first for us. We had a lot of fun. I packed us some food and drinks in the cooler and we headed out. Since we all fit in the boat and we didn't have to trade on and off shore this time. We found a little cove that we anchored and let the kids swim and eat. We got in the water at about 12:30pm and stayed in until around 5:45pm. Then we pulled the boat out and headed home. So we had a great time. Rylan was a blast this time. The first season of course he was only a couple months old so the vibration would just put him to sleep. Last summer he would scream every time we would have to put the life jacket on him. Today so cute. Everyone was putting on life jackets and Rylan said " Give me it! " and pointed to his. He wanted his life jacket on. Then of course he kept telling Brandon to go faster like " Kimmie" It was pretty funny. Even though we were not in a race car, he felt the speed. He was so fun today. All the kids did great. Cody had a great time wakeboarding-his little video is on his blog. He would love it , if you would check it out! :). All in all today was beautiful and I think I could spend everyday out on the water! I didn't want to come back in! It was so great to spend the day with the family. I just love the beauty of the Northwest!!

3 comments:

Letty Roady said...

Hello Thompson Family! It is so nice to see you all enjoying LIFE! I like this blog idea, pretty cool! I'll send some pics of the kids soon. We miss you all so much! Love you!

Love, Letty, James, Jalen, Nevaeh and Aspyn Roady

Janae' said...

Great shots Jules!! I love seeing you on your blog with those cute kids and fun hubby. Love you..

Teresa said...

I am so jealous right now! I have so many great memories if boating as a kid, and that lake looks absolutely beautiful! I am glad you are spending time with the family this week!