Thursday, June 19, 2008

School's Out for the Summer!





School's out!!

The Morning started out a little chilly but exciting! Hailey, Rylan & I headed up to the school at 8:30am for field day. It was a lot of fun. We were in charge of the ring toss! Rylan thought that was pretty neat! Hailey enjoyed picking up all the rings and giving them out to the bigger kids. She really just wanted to go to her class. Her class didn't start until 11:10am. So she had a while.
Right before the kids got out of school it warmed up a little, so a few of my neighbor's and friends decided we would take the kids to cold stone for some yummy yummy ice cream after school. The kids were so excited! The excitement was all over the kids faces when they raced off the bus! Another year was over! They were taller, smarter and on to bigger and better things! Another grade level! And did we hear it! They were so excited! I can't believe we have a 1st grader, 3rd grader, 5th grader! Time flies! Of course we can't forget about our little terror! Rylan...he is still our little stay at home 2 year old!! :) We are so proud of all of you Thompson kiddos! Great job this year!

4 comments:

Karin said...

Yippee!
Enjoy sleeping in and no homework or projects due!!!
No more nights of, Uh-oh...I'm suppose to bring to school...
Have a great one!
I can tell Cody is very excited.
Wow, 5th grade...time really is flying. I can remember him trying to hold Noah as a newborn!
Love the pictures...I need a waffle cone!!!!

Mnisa said...

Have a great Summer!

Janae' said...

OK, I MISS COLDSTONE!!! Seeing the kids running off the bus was priceless

Spitzer said...

nice work blogger queen!!!