Thursday, June 5, 2008

Long Awaited Arrival of the Tanner Family!

The kids, Brandon & (me of course) were anxiously awaiting the Tanner family arrival all day for days on end! Of course the day of ..all I heard was... How much longer mom...mom, how much longer?? Over and Over and Over. I think the kids started hiding behind the doors 3 hours before they actually got here. But when they did, it was screaming, hugging and excitement! Just what they were waiting for!! We had a great time. Lots of giggles, pranks, guitar hero. Memories, junk food! mmmmm more jumk food :) singing, and just a great time. Of course NO SLEEP!! We didn't want the time to end! When it came down to it, it was like no time had past since we had seen each other last, except for the kids growing so tall! We loved every minute and can't wait for August to come when we see the Tanner Family Again! We love & Miss you!!

4 comments:

Janae' said...

who are the Tanners?

cody said...

Dixie!!!

Mnisa said...

How fun for you to have two friends visit recently! I miss those fun times we had with the Tanners and Freydenfedlts. They are a fun group of people. And of course we miss hanging out with you guys too. We keep telling eachother that it is time to go to Washington and visit because we haven't been out to Dad's since Connor was one. Hopefully we can see you sometime soon!

Love ya!

Teresa said...

Looks like you had a blast Julie! I am glad you got "your Dixie" to come and visit you! I know how much you missed her! I can't believe your kids went to school after being up so late! My kids would never make it!!