

Cousin Sandi planned a lunch at Beaches today for Ann to celebrate her 50th birthday! Kristin, Sandi, Ann, me and of course little Rylan all met at noon. We sat outside, since it was one of the warmest days we have had in a long time! It started out chilly but by the end of lunch the sun came out and was beautiful! Rylan loves Grandma Ann, he played Sharks with her most of the time through out lunch. He also pointed out each airplane in the sky and boat in the water. He had a great time! I think we will start sitting outside at restaurants from now on. It is much more enjoyable with him. :) We had a great time, shared some great laughs. It was time for all the working accountant women to head back to work , and Rylan to get a nap! Just when the bill came, Sneaky Ann had already slipped her credit card to pay for the entire lunch!! On her Birthday Lunch!! Can you believe these Harlows!! We will get you back Ann!! Happy Birthday and We love you! Thanks Sandi for planning the lunch. We will see you Monday for Dad's birthday! :) Be ready to race!






2 comments:
I can't believe Ann Bought her own b-day lunch...actually I can. Looks like you all had a great day! Wish I could have been there!
And yes, you have been Tagged..you are the Julie. I promise to never tag you again!
I can't believe Ann is 50 years old. She still looks 30 or younger!!! Wow, how fun for you all. It was great to see Sandra too..
Post a Comment